Student Visa


How to apply for M-1 Student Visa

In order for foreign students to attend our school, they must first apply for M-1 student visa at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. The steps to apply for visa may vary at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate of your country. Please consult the instructions available at the U.S. Embassy website where you intend to apply. Please also visit the step-by-step guide at Student and Exchange Visitor Program Website for more information.

How to apply for school &  Form I-20

Before starting your process to apply for M-1 Student Visa, you must first apply to our school and obtain Form I-20, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status.

  1. Please request an application form from the Admission page (Please check the Form I-20 box under Foreign Student).
  2. Complete all forms and mail or email them to us along with all documents.
  3. Once all forms and documents are received, we will contact you.
  4. If you meet the admission requirements, we will issue and mail Form I-20 to your mailing address.

Entrance Requirement for Foreign Student

  • Copy of valid Passport
  • Copy of High School Diploma or GED
  • Copy of Bank Statement (Minimum balance of US$10,000)


  • Application Fee US $100
  • I-20 Application Fee US $250
  • Tuition US $4,050 + tax (4.712%)
  • Housing Assistance available at additional cost


  • M-1 visa does not allow you to legally work in the U.S.
  • The Hawaii State Licensing Exam is given 3 times a year (January, May & October). M-1 visa allows you to stay in the U.S. for 30 days after graduation, however; the state requires 2-3 months to process the application for the Exam. If you wish to take the Exam, you will need to revisit Hawaii.
  • After qualifying for the Hawaii State Licensing Exam, you have a period of 3 years in which you are eligible to take the Exam.
  • Upon passing of the Hawaii State Licensing Exam, you will receive a letter indicating a pass, however; in order to apply for Hawaii State License, you will need an appropriate visa.

Please contact us from Contact page should you have any questions!