Applicant must be at least 16 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED.
Upon successful completion of these courses, you will be qualified & prepared for the Hawai'i State Board Licensing Exam. Payment plan available.
Nail Technician Training Course (350 hrs) - $4,010
- Day Class: Mon - Fri 9 AM - 3:30 PM (2.5 month)
- Night Class: Mon - Fri 6 PM - 9 PM (3+ month)
This course is designed to give students the up-to-date fundamental knowledge & skills of Nail Technology, which includes learning of the cosmetology regulations and laws.
Instructor Training Course (600 hrs) - $4,200
This course is designed to give licensed beauty operator the fundamental knowledge & skills of Beauty Instructor, which includes theory & practical hands-on training with students as well as lesson planning, teaching techniques, teaching aids & teaching development.
Short Term Course
One-day course for self-care or learning the correct & most effective procedure to practice at the salon. 10% discount is offered for groups of 4 or more & 15% discount for returning students.
- Manicure (3.5 hrs) - $400
- Pedicure (3.5 hrs) - $400
- Massage for Manicurist (3 hrs) - $300
- Nail Art Basic / Advanced (3.5 hrs) - $450 / $475
- Acrylic (3.5 hrs) - $450
- Gel Polish (3.5 hrs) - $425
- Gel (3.5 hrs) - $425
- Gel Art Basic / Advanced (3.5 hrs) - $475 / $500
- Licensing Exam Prep (4 hrs) - $500
One-day course for licensed nail technicians to advance their skill.
- Gel Sculpture (4 hrs) - $475
- Acrylic Sculpture (4 hrs) - $450
Price includes student kit. Tax not included.